Sales Director PolandPoland
O Breviagri - Agrimaster - Dalbo (Demetra Spa)
Demetra S.p.A. is a solid and dynamic group with strong international presence that manufactures and markets innovative and high-quality agricultural equipment and service for soil preparation, cultivation and green area maintenance with an ambitious sales and product portfolio expansion plan. It’s 3 brands are: Dalbo (DK) (machinery for soil cultivation and seedbed preparation like rollers and cultivators), BreviAgri (IT) (machinery for soil preparation like rotary harrows and tillers), and Agrimaster (IT) (soil preparation, shredders, mowers, bush cutters).
To further develop and achieve sales growth in Poland we are currently looking for a Sales Director to become responsible of the sales and strategic direction of all 3 brands. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build something up and wants to develop further within an ambitious organisation.
Develop and achieve sales growth and set the strategic direction in Poland
- Set the overall strategic direction of Demetra in Poland, work out the overall coverage of the market for the brands.
- Develop the dealer network and establish solid cooperation with current and new (tractor and machinery) dealers in Poland. Support, push and provide product trainings.
- Work out the sales and marketing strategies for the 3 brands and be responsible for the budget, annual sales forecasting and periodic review of sales in Poland.
- Identify where the company can improve and work out the road map to get there.
- Lead the sales in Poland and ensure future employees buy into the company vision.
- Analyze opportunities in the professional arable sector to drive profitability. Ongoing analysis of the market, trends and competition in terms of prices and services.
- Launch new products and supervise after sales service, spare part sales (stock at dealers) and guarantee issues in close contact with the company’s production facilities in Italy and Denmark.
- Closely cooperate with the Commercial Director of the group.
- The Sales Director Poland will be part of the directors management group that will give inputs back to the overall management on portfolio, product placement and shows & demo’s.
Commercial and customer-driven with well-developed business vision for the agri machinery sector
- Several years of commercial (B2D) or product management experience in the agri machinery sector.
- University degree (Agribusiness or Agricultural is an asset).
- Native Polish and very good English.
- Experience with working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Willingness to travel in Poland and abroad.
- Goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mind set and a good commercial attitude.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others).
- Strong communicative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities.
A challenging and versatile job with the opportunity to grow and develop yourself together with the company. Motivated and enthusiast colleagues will provide you with product training and visits to dealers in Italy and Denmark, so you can get to know the international team and the different factories. You will have the possibility to shape and develop Demetra in Poland. A market competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) are foreseen. You will enjoy a nice working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team, and will be representing an innovative company where you can grow your ideas.
Demetra has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Sales Director Poland exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. More information regarding our client’s brands can be found on https://www.dalboagro.com/, https://breviagri.com/en/ and https://www.agrimaster.it/ You can send your application (cv in English) via the website www.ceresrecruitment.pl. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.