Dyrektor ds. Bydła i DystrybucjiGrodzisk Mazowiecki & Home Office, with frequent (inter)national travelling
O Trouw Nutrition Polska Sp. z o.o
Trouw Nutrition Polska is part of the Nutreco group, a global leader in animal and fish nutrition. The group employs approximately 12,000 people in 30 countries, with sales in 80 countries around the world. The group's innovative approach integrates nutrition, animal health and farm management to maximize performance and help customers thrive in today's rapidly changing world.
The headquarters of the Polish branch of Trouw Nutrition is located in Grodzisk Mazowiecki near Warsaw. For 30 years, the company has been supporting Polish cattle breeders poultry and pig breeders in their daily work, offering them a wide and innovative portfolio of nutritional solutions based on premixes, farm minerals, milk replacers, feed additives and concentrates. Trouw Nutrition strives to achieve its mission of Feeding the Future and is committed to be a leader in bringing sustainable nutritional solutions to cattle farming. To set out the strategy for further growth and to take the lead of the Cattle department we are currently looking for a Director Cattle & Distribution.
Manage and be responsible for strategy and results of the Business Unit Cattle in Poland.
- Propose and implement a multi-year sales plan and product development strategy to establish (organic) growth and increase profitability of the BU Cattle within the Europe and Central Asia (ECA) strategy framework.
- Manage, monitor and be responsible of all commercial activities in Poland of your department, supervise the work of the cattle team in Poland (20 people).
- Implement commercial excellence, including CRM usage and opportunity management.
- Define and supervise actions, goals, and achievements of the sales team.
- Assess and further develop the distributors network, set ambitious quarterly and annual goals for distributors. Assure product trainings, assist and push to sell the full cattle portfolio.
- Anticipate various situations and opportunities in the market by submitting proposals or by taking targeted action. Follow up and react on trends and innovations.
- Launch new products and solutions and set out the strategy internally as well as towards the distributors. Many of the distributors are multi-species, so you will work closely with the swine and poultry team to ensure success across the board.
- Manage the pricing policy together with the Pricing Department in accordance with ECA’s strategy to increase the BU Ruminant department’s profits.
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with colleagues, and promote team play mentality within your team and assure smooth cooperation between technical and sales department.
- Coordinate events like sales meetings and trainings.
- Control the budget of the department, take corrective actions when necessary and ensure adequate reporting, within corporate guidelines to ensure that the BU Cattle delivers its budget and meets KPI objectives.
- The Director Cattle & Distribution will closely cooperate and report to ECA Ruminant Director and be a member of the ECA Ruminant Management Team, a highly international team, where together with your peers from around ECA and several product group specialists, you will shape the wider commercial strategy for the whole region.
A real people manager, commercial talented and with affinity for animal nutrition.
- Higher education (related to agricultural business is an asset).
- A proven track record in managing and steering a team or business unit in the agricultural sector, experience in the feed / livestock sector is definitely an asset.
- Native Polish and business fluency in English.
- Broad knowledge about and clear business view on meat and dairy cow production.
- Valid driving license and prepared to frequent travel.
- Strategic planning and analysing skills. Able to keep the helicopter view on the business.
- Ability to work in an independent and self-directed manner, used of and enjoying working cross-functional.
- Able to autonomous provide creative and effective solutions, and to inspire others.
- Goal- and sales profit oriented, team player with leading abilities and professional ethics.
An interesting career opportunity in an international company with an established reputation and position in the animal nutrition market. You will have the opportunity to shape the cattle department and to set its direction for the future with support of and in consultation with the ECA Cattle Director and European management team. The group's culture is based on 5 pillars: Trust, Openness, Curiosity, Honesty, Passion. In your daily work, you can count on a friendly and supportive atmosphere with room to develop your own initiatives. The company offers a competitive market level of remuneration (base + bonus system), necessary work tools (car, laptop, tablet, telephone) and an extensive benefit system (containing, among others, medical package, life insurance, co -financing of a sports card, pension programs). During your career in Trouw Nutrition you will have the opportunity for personal professional development through regular meetings and exchange of experience with the international team of the best specialists in the industry.
Place of work
Grodzisk Mazowiecki & home office, with frequent national and international travelling.
Trouw Nutrition Polska outsourced the search and selection for the Director Cattle & Distibution exclusively to CeresRecruitment. More information about the company and its portfolio can be found on https://www.trouwnutrition.pl/ and on https://www.nutreco.com/. You can apply via www.ceresrecruitment.pl (CV in ENGLISH).