(Senior/Junior) Consultant Recruitment and Selection |Food & Agri|Home Office
About CeresRecruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.CeresRecruitment is an international Recruitment and Executive Search specialist for vacancies in the food and agri sector for Bachelors and Masters. Next to Poland, we are also present in Belgium, Germany, Italy, France and in the Netherlands where we were founded in 2008. Our strength lies in the personal approach, the in-depth knowledge of the agri and food related sectors, our modern search methods and the experience of our search team, our online and off-line recruitment campaigns and our extensive network. Are you a go-getter, sincerely curious about all steps in the food production chain from field to fork? Would you like to explore the agri and food sectors with the aim to match client and candidate, and to grow your own knowledge and network? You love personal contacts, you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and like organizing your own working time? This job offer might be written for you!
End-to-End recruitment in a sector you are passionate about.
- Develop yourself into a trustful recruitment partner for our clients. Build further on our network of clients and candidates in the Agri & Food sector.
- Make client visits, analyse the business and the company culture of your clients and respond effectively to their needs.
- With support of our team you will become responsible for entire recruitment and selection processes, from acquiring clients and getting assignments till filling vacancies.
- Be a trustful sparring partner for your professional network.
- Advice clients regarding recruitment strategy, make thorough vacancy analysis and identify specific competences and requirements for open vacancies they have.
- Invest in your relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Search and select candidates. Conduct job interviews with candidates, listen and recognize their potential, match candidates to suitable vacancies.
- Be passionate in everything you do, work structured and develop your recruitment and selection skills.
- Give proper feedback to candidates and clients on a well-timed base.
- Cooperate with, consult or support your colleagues in Poland and abroad.
Entrepreneurial relation builder, familiar with and passionate about the food and agri sector.
- Higher degree in Life Sciences (Agriculture or Food Production is an asset).
- Working experience in the food or agri sector enabled you to understand the specifics of the sector.
- Native Polish and good command of the English language.
- Sincere interest for interpersonal and (multi-discipline) organisational processes.
- Natural curiosity and eagerness to learn more about all processes and sectors between field and fork.
- Very good communicative skills, social, open and team player.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships, drive for customer and candidate satisfaction.
- Flexible and service minded, open minded, and with respect towards others.
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial mind-set, well-developed business skills.
- Ability to work autonomous, precise, structured, commercially driven, and result oriented.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills, not afraid of asking questions.