Technical Sales Representative (Vegetables) (recently filled)Home Office (Central West Poland)
O Nunhems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Nunhems Poland is the Polish subsidiary of Nunhems B.V., a world leading breeding company of vegetable varieties with headquarters in the Netherlands and part of BASF. Under the Nunhems brand, BASF offers expert advice and high-quality seed varieties of around 25 vegetable crops. With more than 2.000 employees, Nunhems are present in all major vegetable production areas around the globe.
In Poland the Nunhems office is located in Warsaw. The most important products for the Polish market are carrot, celeriac and leek. In order to guarantee the continuation of the growth of the company, Our Client is looking to reinforce its team with a Technical Sales Representative (Open Field Vegetables) in Central West Poland.
Promote and sell the vegetables seeds and contribute actively to the market developments
- Undertake visits and maintain contacts with existing and potential clients (vegetable growers) in wide wielkopolskie and lubuskie area.
- Conduct sales talks and provide product information.
- Organize open field days and trials in cooperation with the team.
- Monitor the introduction of new varieties and report on the findings.
- Follow market developments in the field and through professional journals.
- Become a Crop Expert in carrot or leek, and support colleagues with your knowledge.
- Respond on opportunities and treats and provide feedback to the Crop Sales Managers.
- Maintain and build relationships with horticultural advisers and agronomists in the fresh market and in the vegetables processing industry.
- Cooperate and build relationships with the distributors in the assigned area and support their sales teams.
- Keep informed of developments in the company’s product portfolio.
- Contribute to the preparation of sales budgets for the work area.
- The Technical Sales Representative reports to the Country Sales Manager Poland.
A vegetables passionate with a broad technical knowledge and commercial attitude.
- Bachelor or Master degree in agriculture or horticulture.
- Knowledge of and feeling with various vegetables crops and growing techniques is an asset.
- Communicative English.
- Driving license cat. B (and willingness to frequent travelling by car).
- Ability to work independently and methodically.
- Very good and clear communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent negotiating skills (and a creative mind set).
- Team player mentality and high interpersonal skills.
An interesting and challenging job opportunity at a growing player in the field of vegetable seeds. At Nunhems you will enjoy professional trainings, international visits and close support. The company offers a market competitive remuneration package (including health and life insurance, sports package, holiday bonus, car, laptop, mobile phone), a high values company culture and an attractive working atmosphere, with space for personal initiative, a high level of autonomy and personal development possibilities.
Nunhems has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Technical Sales Representative exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.