Technical Sales Representative (Open Field Crops)Home Office (Frequent travelling by car within Poland)
O Enza Zaden Poland
Enza Zaden Poland is the Polish subsidiary of Enza Zaden, an independent leading breeding company of vegetable varieties with its headquarters in The Netherlands. Enza Zaden employs over 1.500 people of over 40 nationalities worldwide and has an annual turnover of about € 200 million.
Enza Zaden Poland is located in the southern part of Warsaw. The most important products for the Polish market are tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, lettuce, radish, cauliflower and leeks, which are grown in greenhouses, tunnels and/or outdoors. Due to the strong development of the Polish market and in order to guarantee the continuation of the organic growth of the company, Enza Zaden Poland is looking to reinforce their team with a Technical Sales Representative (Open Field Crops).
Promote and sell the Enza vegetable seeds and contribute actively to the market developments
- Undertake visits and maintain contacts with existing and potential producers (seeds distributors, growers and key customers in the vegetables sector), mainly in kujawsko-pomorskie, pomorskie, and łódzkie.
- Conduct sales talks and provide product information.
- Negotiate prices, discount arrangements etc. within the predetermined margins.
- Monitor and supervise the nursing of Enza varieties by plant growers and advise where necessary.
- Intensively monitor the introduction of seed varieties put out and report on the findings.
- Follow market developments in the field and through professional journals.
- React and report on opportunities and treats and if necessary provide feedback on this to the relevant R&D departments.
- Maintain and build relationships with agricultural advisers, representatives of plant growers and study groups.
- Keep the list of data of (potential) customers in the work area up to date.
- Keep informed about (developments in) the Enza product portfolio.
- Contribute to the preparation of sales budgets for the work area, become crop specialist on country level for some crops.
- The Technical Sales Representative reports to the General Manager Poland.
An enthusiastic specialist in vegetables, commercial and with a broad technical knowledge
- Bachelor or master’s degree in agriculture or horticulture.
- 2-5 years commercial experience in the horticultural sector.
- Native Polish and communicative English, communicative Russian could be an asset in future.
- Driving license cat. B.
- Ability to work independently and methodically under the responsibility of the management.
- Very good and clear communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent negotiating skills (and a creative mindset), easily adapting to changes.
- Team player mentality and high interpersonal skills, able to work in cross-functional teams.
An interesting and challenging job opportunity at a growing international player in the field of vegetable seeds. During integration in the company you will enjoy professional trainings and close support. The company offers a market competitive remuneration package, a high value company culture and an attractive working atmosphere with space for personal initiative and a high level of autonomy. During your career at Enza you will enjoy numerous internal and external trainings, enabling you to further develop yourself and your knowledge.
Enza Zaden has outsourced the recruitment and selection for the Technical Sales Representative (Open Field Crops) exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.