Sales Representative Vegetable SeedsHome Office, working area: kujawsko-pomorskie, pomorskie
O Enza Zaden Poland
Enza Zaden Poland is the Polish subsidiary of Enza Zaden, an independent leading breeding company of vegetable varieties with headquarters in the Netherlands. Enza Zaden employs over 1.500 people of 40 nationalities worldwide and has an annual turnover of about € 200 million.
Enza Zaden Poland is located in the southern part of Warsaw. The most important products for the Polish market are tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, lettuce, radish, cauliflower and leeks, which are grown in greenhouses, tunnels and/or outdoor. Due to the strong development on the Polish market and in order to guarantee the continuation of the organic growth of the company, Enza Zaden Poland is looking to reinforce their team with a Sales Representative Vegetable Seeds for north-central Poland.
Promote and sell seeds in the professional open field vegetables sector
- Undertake visits and maintain contacts with existing and potential Key Accounts (seeds distributors and growers).
- Conduct sales talks and provide product information.
- Negotiate prices, discount arrangements etc. within the predetermined margins.
- Monitor the introduction of varieties put out and report on the findings.
- Follow market developments in the field and through professional journals.
- Keep the database of (potential) customers in the working area up to date.
- Analyze the needs of your clients and pro-actively promote Enza’s products and services.
- Keep informed of (developments in) the Enza product portfolio.
- Contribute to the preparation of sales budgets for the working area, become the crop specialist on country level for some crops.
- The Sales Representative Vegetable Seeds reports to the General Manager Poland.
A commercially oriented sales specialist with affinity for agriculture
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in agribusiness.
- 2-5 years of commercial experience and affinity with agricultural sector.
- Native Polish and communicative English.
- Driving license cat. B.
- Ability to work independently and methodically.
- Very good and clear communication skills, good presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills, easily adapting to changes, able to enthuse others.
- Teamplayer mentality and high interpersonal skills, able to work in cross-functional teams.
An interesting and challenging job opportunity at a growing international player in the field of vegetable seeds. During integration in the company you will enjoy professional trainings and close support. The company offers a market competitive remuneration package, a high values company culture and an attractive working atmosphere, with space for personal initiative and a high level of autonomy. Personal sales successes are valued, but team results come in first place. During your career at Enza you will enjoy numerous internal and external trainings, enabling you to further develop yourself and your knowledge.
Enza Zaden Poland has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Sales Representative Vegetable Seeds exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.