Sales Representative (Fertilizers - Biostimulants)Home Office. Working area in the northwest of Poland.
Tradecorp is an international company specializing in plant nutrition with factories in Spain and Ireland. Tradecorp is part of the Sapec Group, a family company established in 1926 in the chemical and mining sector. Four pillars constitute the basics of Sapec Agro Business’ corporate strategy: highly qualified personnel – innovation – distinct, high quality products and services – international expansion. The company employs 40 people in Europe and 240 worldwide.
To support the growth in Poland, Our Client is currently looking for a Sales Representative in North Western Poland.
- Cooperate with and develop the existing distribution network.
- Promote the product portfolio (foliar fertilizers, chelates, biostimulants, humic acids) towards growers of arable crops in the northwest of Poland.
- Provide comprehensive technical support to clients and the representatives of the distribution network.
- Collect orders from local distributors and support sales of national distributors.
- Actively visit existing and potential customers.
- Launch new products.
- Define action plans in your region.
- Organize and cooperate in marketing activities (advertising campaigns, leaflets, open field days) and cooperate with research centres.
- Follow up and react on market trends and needs.
- The Sales Representative reports to the Country Manager.
A dynamic and sales driven relation builder
- Degree in agriculture, agronomy or related.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the agricultural sector (arable crops).
- Good level of English.
- Overall good agronomy knowledge, preferably regarding plant nutrition.
- Living in the assigned region, willingness to travel in the assigned region.
- Commercial skills, ability to build relationships in the agricultural sector.
- Ability to prioritize work and time and to be effective under pressure.
- Ability to share complex information in a comprehensive way.
Tradecorp offers an attractive remuneration package (with car, laptop and smartphone) and a nice working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team. The company provides (national and international) product trainings and possibilities for personal development.
Place of employment
Home Office. Working area / visits of customers in the northwest of Poland.
(zachodniopomorskie, pomorskie, kujawsko-pomorskie, wielkopolskie, lubuskie).
Tradecorp has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Sales Representative exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.
More information regarding Tradecorp can be found on www.tradecorp.com.pl.