Sales Manager Poland - Functional Feed AdditivesHome office | frequent travelling across Poland.
Agrimprove is the functional feed additives brand of the Royal Agrifirm Group, an agricultural cooperative globally active in the production and supply of products and services for feeding animals. In support of farmers worldwide, they develop ideas in animal health and nutrition, and grow these ideas into tangible improvement throughout the agri-food chain. Agrimprove is a key initiative under Agrifirm’s vision of achieving a responsible food chain for future generations. This vision coupled with the motto “better together” really drives actions at the company.
Agrimprove has clear ambition: to create better feed for better food. In close collaboration with the industry, they deploy the power of science to improve the way we produce protein for future generations: healthily, sustainably, and profitably.
The Agrimprove product range is based on the feed ingredients line that was formerly known as Nuscience’s Health4U portfolio. The production plant is based in Belgium and was twice rewarded with the Factory of the Future award. Its strength lays in the excellent R&D department and a progressive approach to innovations, in combination with practical livestock knowledge. To further develop the sales in Poland towards integrators and large feed mills we are currently looking for a Sales Manager Poland.
Grow and manage the sales of Agrimprove’s portfolio in Poland.
- Be accountable for the execution of the annual sales budget targeting integrators and large feed mills in Poland, as well as for the proposed 3-year rolling forecast for Agrimprove functional feed additives (FFI).
- Propose and implement a sales plan and a product development strategy to gain market share and profitability. Manage, monitor and be responsible for all commercial activities in Poland.
- Maintain permanent contact with integrators, national feed mills, trade associations and industry influencers translating these contacts into effective insights on existing and new businesses.
- Proactively manage the commercial agenda and drive the regional Agrimprove sales by ensuring best possible conditions and market penetration.
- Participate in preparing large scale negotiations together with Key Accounts.
- Suggest and implement any commercial initiatives that may accelerate Agrimprove sales. development. Analyse the feed market, recognize trends and respond on opportunities.
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitor actions and developments of Agrimprove and applications.
- Team up with the technical and innovation team on the execution of the sales budgets. Develop a strong market presence.
- Closely cooperate with the Global Director Agrimprove.
Sales oriented and able to utilize the added value of the functional feed additives portfolio.
- University degree in Zootechnics or Veterinary, with specialisation in monogastrics.
- A proven commercial track record towards Polish integrators and national feed mills.
- Native Polish, fluency in English is a must.
- Broad knowledge about and clear business view on the feed sector.
- Valid driving license and willing to travel frequently.
- Able to keep the helicopter view on the business.
- Ability to work in an independent and self-directed manner.
- High professional ethics and able to build excellent relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Connecting, able to autonomously provide and discuss creative and effective solutions.
An interesting and challenging career opportunity giving you the opportunity to represent and to build further on the development of a great brand, part of an agricultural cooperative. You will have the possibility to shape the portfolio in Poland together with an international well experienced team, and to implement your business ideas. Agrimprove offers an attractive remuneration package with many extras. The position offers a high level of autonomy and room for personal initiative. You will be given the chance to develop yourself together with the company, and with close support from the company.
Agrimprove has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Sales Manager Poland exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.