Sales Director - CattleHome Office, preferably located in Central - North East Poland
O Agrifirm Polska Sp. z o.o.
Agrifirm Polska Sp. z o.o. is the Polish subsidairy of the Royal Agrifirm Group, a leading agricultural cooperative specialized in animal feed and agri inputs, with an international network of subsidiaries in 16 countries in Europe, South America and Asia and a worldwide distribution network. Agrifirm offers a wide range of innovative and effective animal feeds, tailor-made premixes, high-performance concentrates, additives, functional feed ingredients, digital tools and professional advice. Its solutions play an important role in the animal health, welfare and overall performance of its customers' animals.
In Poland Agrifirm is present since 1997, and nowadays has 5 modern feed production facilities: in Szamotuły (where its HQ in Poland is located), in Topola Wielka, Margońska Wieś, Płośnica and Bedlno Radzyńskie. For its cattle feed department we are currently looking for a Sales Director with in-depth commercial knowledge of the livestock sector who is ready to take responsibility for growing market share and for developing the sales team.
Take the lead in the management of the cattle feed sales and achieve a growing market share.
- Propose and implement a multi-year sales plan and a product development strategy to gain market share and increase profitability of the company.
- Manage, monitor and be responsible of all commercial activities in Poland, supervise the work of the cattle sales team in Poland. Analyse, support and further build and develop the team.
- Define and supervise actions, goals, and achievements of the sales team, closely cooperate with the international HQ of the company in the Netherlands.
- Anticipate various situations and opportunities in the market by submitting proposals or by taking targeted action. Follow up and react on trends and innovations.
- Propose and control budgets for the territory and team.
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with colleagues.
- Further develop the sales through distributors.
- Coordinate events like sales meetings and trainings.
- Take the lead in the relation with distributors and key clients.
- The Sales Director – Cattle will closely cooperate and report to the General Manager Poland.
A result driven and inspiring Manager with in-depth commercial knowledge of the cattle sector.
- University degree in agriculture (Zootechnics, Agribusiness).
- A proven track record in managing and steering a team, incl. wages, defining tasks and goals.
- Native Polish, communicative English is a must.
- Broad knowledge about and clear business view on meat and dairy cow production.
- Valid driving license and prepared to frequent travel.
- Strategic planning and analysing skills. Able to keep the helicopter view on the business.
- Ability to work in an independent and self-directed manner.
- High professional ethics.
- Stress resistant and able to autonomous provide creative and effective solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, goal-oriented, team player with leading abilities and professional ethics.
- Ability to create a positive team spirit, to engage and motivate a team.
An interesting and challenging career opportunity in an ambitious and international market leading company in its sector. You will have the possibility to shape the cattle department (team and portfolio) and to implement your business ideas. Agrifirm offers an attractive remuneration package with many extras. The position offers a high level of autonomy and room for personal initiative. You will be given the chance to develop yourself together with the company, and with close support from the company (also international).
Agrifirm Polska has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Sales Director - Cattle exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.