Regional Sales Manager CEE (solutions for poultry & egg production)Poland, with frequent travelling in CEE
O Chore-Time Europe Sp. z o.o.
Chore-Time Europe is a leading provider of complete solutions designed to maximise the results of poultry and egg production. The company is the European subsidiary of Chore-Time, a division of the American Chore-Time Brock (CTB, a Berkshire Hathaway company). CTB is a global market leader in the development and production of systems and solutions for the intensive livestock farming sector and grain industry.
Chore-Time Europe Sp. z o.o. is offering complete solutions for broiler, breeder, turkey and egg production. The company is present in Poland / CEE for over 20 years and is located in Strykowo (wielkopolskie), and closely cooperates with Chore-Time Europe B.V. located in the Netherlands. Its portfolio consists of a complete range of feeding and drinking systems, nest and aviary systems, intelligent management software and smart solutions for feed storage and climate automation.
The company is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager CEE who will be (further) developing, executing and managing the sales for both layer and meat production in Central / Eastern Europe.
Grow and manage the sales of Chore-Time’s solutions for egg and poultry production in CEE.
- Develop, execute and manage the sales and distribution strategies for the Eastern and Central European markets to meet or exceed sales goals for both layer and meat production.
- Actively analyse and screen the poultry sector for opportunities in the dedicated area, work closely with the distributors and/or direct with Key Accounts (large integrators).
- Present technical information, educate and train distributors on the product lines and project and quoting systems, while also developing strong relationships to meet mutual sales goals.
- Partner with distributors to work with customers on large projects, obstacles and ongoing support to maintain and grow the brand and customer base. Be a strong communicator.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events to network and develop sales opportunities.
- Strongly promote, monitor and develop the sales of Chore-Time’s aviary systems and solutions during the transition from cage to non-cage poultry farming.
- Continuously grow your knowledge of the industry, customers, product lines and sales process to stay ahead of trends and continually enhance your sales success.
- Actively cooperate with the team in Poland, the Netherlands and in US.
- The Regional Sales Manager CEE reports to the Sales Director EMEA.
A commercial networker, knowledgeable in poultry farming systems and equipment.
- Higher degree (e.g. Agri Business, Sales/Marketing, Agriculture) with a proven track record in the livestock sector, experience in working within a distribution channel is a plus.
- Good knowledge of and network in the poultry sector, with understanding of the poultry value chain.
- Deep interest for the egg and meat farming systems (combined with eagerness to learn).
- Native Polish and fluency in English, other languages are an asset.
- Prepared for frequent travelling in the assigned region (Poland + up to 20-30% international travelling).
- Strong communicative, commercial, analytical, planning, concept/project design (and quotes preparation), and execution skills.
- Ability to grow sales in a large capital industry (€50k - €1M projects) and to communicate on different levels within organisations.
- Team player, shares knowledge with an entrepreneurial and open mind-set, and able to work independently and self-driven.
- Ability to persuade and enthuse others, reaching creative and effective solutions.
Chore-Time Europe offers you the chance to develop yourself and to grow together with the company in CEE. You will become part of a dedicated and supportive team, in Poland and internationally. The company provides a package of international product trainings and a lot of autonomy and possibilities to further grow your knowledge and network to become seen as a partner of trust amongst your clients and distribution network. Your entrepreneurial approach of business will be highly valued. Chore-Time offers a market competitive package (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone).
Chore-Time Europe has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Regional Sales Manager CEE to CeresRecruitment Polska. You can send your application via the website www.ceresrecruitment.pl. For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999. More information about Chore-Time and CTB can be found on www.choretime.com and on https://www.ctbinc.com/. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.