Production & Supply PlannerHQ in Kutno, possible 1-2 days Home Office after training period
Provit Sp. z o.o. is part of ADM, an international group with more than 32.000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. ADM is a global leader in nutrition who unlocks the power of nature to envision, create and combine ingredients and flavours for food and beverages, supplements, animal feed, and more.
Provit, located in Kutno, is active on the Polish feed market since 2001 as a manufacturer of high quality acidifiers and preservatives, biostimulators, flavouring and taste-enhancing additives for cattle, poultry and pigs. Through the merger with ADM in 2019, Provit is also distributing the feed additives and premixes portfolio of Wisium (production in France and Italy) and Pancosma. Currently the company is looking for a Production & Supply Planner, who will closely follow up and supervise optimum raw materials supply for the production facility in Kutno, and optimize warehouses’ stock rotation of finished goods & products of Wisium. Based on demand and stock you will be creating production plans.
Make the production planning balancing demand, factory constraints and costs.
- Be responsible for performing finished goods production planning, raw materials management, and executing inventory aligned with corporate guidance.
- Act as the lead interface to the manufacturing site to resolve issues relating to production constraints.
- Build the replenishment plan for the warehouses to ensure the correct service to the company’s customers.
- Closely work with the sales team to understand forecast needs in the next 3-6 months.
- In Logistics: ensure inbound & outbound shipments accomplishment according to value & service targets.
- Together with the Supply Chain Central Team in Switzerland you participate in SIOP process.
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all finished goods and raw materials by regular review and optimization of inventory parameters and levels, validate with Central Planning (e.g reorder point, safety stock, ABS categorization).
- Conduct supply planning meetings with Plant Managers and customer service team to ensure the production master plan is executed accordingly.
- Review out-of-stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigation actions.
- Ensure reliability on different systems is optimal. Key User contact with IT (APS, APO). Identify system failures and optimizations on supply chain environment.
- Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard operating procedures for demand & supply planning processes and systems.
A solution driven supply chain specialist with a pragmatic approach and good planning skills.
- 2-3 years of experience in demand and supply planning.
- Supply Chain, Engineering or logistics education (or background).
- Fluent Polish and English.
- Experience with S&OP (Sales & Operation Process) set up and lead.
- Deep understanding of ERP systems, APS (Advance Planning System).
- Proficient in Excel, Phyton.
- Ability to work proactive and in a self-directed manner.
- Solution oriented, stress-resistant with high interpersonal savvy skills.
- Operational with a strategical mind set and a pragmatic approach.
- Able to successfully operate and build relations in international and cross functional teams.
Provit offers working within a high values company culture, an attractive working atmosphere and close support within a dynamic and driven team. There is space for personal initiative and a high level of autonomy. Provit offers a challenging position in a growing international organization, a market competitive remuneration package (including laptop, smartphone, medical insurance and sports package). You will become part of a stable, international company and group, numerous times awarded as one of the best employers by the magazine Fortune. Provit offers a great opportunity to grow and develop in and together with a team of professionals.
Provit has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Production & Supply Planner exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. More information about Provit and its products can be find on: https://provit-pl.business.site/; www.wisium.com, www.pancosma.com and on www.adm.com.