Product & Sales Manager - Precision Farming SystemsHome Office, working area: Poland - travel time 50%
O APH Group Poland Sp. z o.o.
APH Group is world’s largest dealer organisation of A-brand machines and installations for the professional potatoes, grains and open field vegetables sector (e.g. Dewulf, Miedema, Baselier). Its HQ is located in Heerenveen in the Netherlands. The Group employs around 100 employees worldwide. APH Group distinguishes itself by a high service level and a solution-oriented integral approach. The activities are divided into 4 knowledge centres: Field Equipment, Irrigation, In-store solutions, and Engineering (weighing and packing).
APH Group Poland is based in Toruń area and the company has sales and service managers stationed across West Poland. GPS Navigation and precision farming systems are fastly gaining importance in modern farm management. Auto steering, combined with implement steering, camera steering, ISObus and other precision farming technology is becoming widespread in the Polish agricultural sector. The APH Group is the exclusive importer of Raven Precision equipment on the Polish market. Its solutions can be applied both on tractor as on attached equipment (like sprayers, seeders and fertilizer spreaders). To develop the sales in Poland of its GPS Navigation/auto steering and Precision Farming systems APH Group is currently looking for a Product & Sales Manager.
Sector: agricultural machinery // GPS Navigation // Auto steering // Precision Farming
Develop the sales of the precision farming systems and establish a dealer network.
- Co-creating and implementation of the sales strategy dedicated to the Raven Precision Farming Systems (Autonomy, Connectivity & Logistics, Guidance, Application & Boom controls, Displays).
- Perform presentations and demonstrations of GPS navigation systems.
- Acquire new customers (dealers and big farms) and assure ongoing service of existing clients, build a positive relationship with customers.
- Set up sustainable cooperation with dealers (with focus on the tractor business).
- Manage installation and commissioning of the precision farming systems.
- Perform training for customers/dealers in precision farming area.
- Support customers and dealers in the field of systems operation.
- Participate in trade fairs and exhibitions, organize in field demonstrations and grower events.
- Provide support for applications in the field of precision farming.
- Implement new precision farming solutions and technologies.
- Report on and be responsible for the financial results of your portfolio.
- The Product & Sales Manager closely cooperates with and reports to the Country Manager of the APH Group in Poland.
A commercial and supportive agri and IT passionate.
- Good knowledge of the agricultural sector, experience with sales and services in the agri sector is definitely an asset.
- Higher education (Agricultural or Technology/ Electronics related), knowledge of precision agriculture, including of machines and devices dedicated to precision farming.
- Native Polish and communicative English knowledge.
- Valid driving license and willingness to frequent travelling in Poland.
- Analytical mind set, able to analyse data and draw conclusions.
- Goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mind-set and a good commercial attitude.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others), good negotiation skills.
- Strong communicative, supportive and problem solving skills.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities.
Our client offers a challenging and versatile job opportunity at a professional player in the agri machinery sector. You will have the possibility to establish and develop your own business unit within the company in Poland, and to represent a portfolio with technically advanced products. The company has exclusivity of the Raven’s precision farming systems portfolio in Poland. The Polish subsidiary of the APH Group is backed up by a well-established international company where open communication and respect towards others is highly valued. A market competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits (incl. car, laptop, tablet and smartphone) are foreseen. You will enjoy a nice working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team and will be given the chance to further develop within and together with the company. Great product trainings and trainings on the job will enable you to be seen as a specialist amongst your clients and in your network.
Our client has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Product and Sales Manager – Precision Farming Systems exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. More information regarding APH can be found on www.aphgroup.com. More information on the portfolio of the precision farming systems can be found on https://ravenind.com. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.