Managing Director PolandWarsaw area. Relocation close to the HQ will be requested
O organizacjaOur client is an international well established player in the agri commodities sector (grains, meals, feed components trading).
Hold ultimate responsibility for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction.
- Set the overall strategic direction of the company in Poland, develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals set by the board.
- Lead the company and ensure all employees buy into the company vision.
- Ensure a positive work environment and team spirit. Give your employees the opportunity and autonomy to grow and develop. Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities.
- Analyze opportunities in the compound feed sector and food industry to drive profitability.
- Responsible for company policies and legal guidelines.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with the team.
- The Managing Director Poland reports to the Board.
A dynamic and entrepreneurial manager with broad knowledge of the feed business and agricultural industry.
- Several years of operational, commercial or executive experience in the grain trading or feed sector (or in another agricultural sector), with a large (international) network in the compound feed and food industry, as well as with arable farm enterprises.
- University degree (Economics, Business, Agribusiness or Agricultural is an asset).
- Native Polish and very good English knowledge.
- A proven track record in managing and steering a team, incl. wages, defining tasks and goals.
- Goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mind set and a good commercial attitude.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others).
- Strong communicative, analytical and problem solving skills, also in stressful situations.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities, always on the lookout for new trading opportunities.
Our client offers a challenging and versatile job opportunity at a company with a very good reputation. You will have the possibility to create and develop. You will be given the chance to become shareholder of the company and to grow your share of ownership. The Polish subsidiary is backed up by a well-established international company where open communication and respect towards others is highly valued. A market competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) and an adequate bonus system based on achieved results is foreseen.
Our client has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Managing Director Poland exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.