Finance ManagerSouth Western Poland
O organizacjaOur client is part of an international group in the food sector.
Functional & disciplinary supervision of all Financial Controllers and Accountants of the entity
- Overall responsibility for the accounting of the plant, including the cooperation with the auditors and assuring a correct year end closing and filing.
- Assist the Plant Manager by undertaking strategic analysis and with strategic financial planning.
- Control, support and further develop all reporting to Group Board and manage budgets, forecasts, monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts according local and US GAAP to specific deadlines.
- Develop a proper investment planning, calculation and preparation of investment request and ongoing control of investment amount and expected cost effects.
- Secure a continuous measurement, analyzing and reporting of margins by products/ customers/ process steps in the plant in order to prepare decisions for the management.
- Ensure a robust internal control environment is established and maintained, incl. the detection of accounting and reporting issues.
- Support the planning, filing and control of tax declaration and optimize in close cooperation with the internal central team and external advisors.
- Optimize existing ERP systems and support towards further development of IT infrastructure.
- Ensure adequate price settings for new products (cost estimates).
- Introduction/ Support for European Transfer Pricing Guideline.
- The Finance Manager reports to the Plant Manager and closely cooperates with the European Finance Team.
A determined Finance Manager with overall accounting and controlling experience
- Several years of experience in a leading financial role at a ‘fresh’ food processing company (with process knowledge).
- University degree (Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy is an asset).
- Very good Polish and English knowledge.
- A proven track record in accounting and controlling.
- Goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mind set.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others).
- Strong communicative, (financial) analytical and problem solving skills, also in stressful situations, and an eye for detail.
- Able to identify opportunities to improve and innovate administrative processes.
Our client offers a challenging job opportunity at a highly regarded company with state-of-the-art equipment. The Polish subsidiary is backed up by a big international group where open communication and respect towards others is highly valued. A market competitive remuneration package is foreseen.
Our client has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Finance Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.