Area Sales Representative (South PL & SEE) – packing and sorting linesHome office, with frequent travelling in the assigned region
O organizacjaOur Client is a Polish company with many years of experience in the fresh produce sector. The company designs and installs tailor-made solutions for packing and sorting lines for fresh packed fruits across Europe. To establish and develop the business relations with current and potential clients in the South of Poland and in Czech Republic, Slovakia and the Balkan, we are currently looking for an Area Sales Representative (South PL & SEE). If you are you keen on developing solutions for clients in the horticultural sector – this role is written for you!
Establish sales growth in the assigned area, ensuring the highest standards of the entire sales process.
- Establish commercial contact with potential customers (large growers, (re-)packers, horticultural cooperatives); initiate and finalize the sales of the company’s premium packaging and sorting lines for fresh packed fruits (mainly blueberry, cherry, soft fruit, mushrooms and tomatoes).
- Actively build a database of potential customers, intensive search for new clients in the subordinate markets, build and develop a sales network, provide professional customer service.
- Plan and implement sales activities. Advice on the company’s commercial offer.
- Capture customer needs, demonstrate skilfully the link between their needs and requirements and the added value of your product, and reach (tailor made) effective solutions.
- Conduct trade negotiations with clients, and prepare commercial offers in cooperation with the design department/project team.
- Drive profitable growth with existing and new customers and develop new markets within the assigned region.
- Establish a clear vision, strategy and plan for each of your markets; be responsible to realize the agreed targets of sales and margin. Report on the results of business meetings.
- Systematic monitoring of the bidding process.
- Provide professional after-sales service, ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Cooperate with the service team. Reference meetings with clients.
- Build and nurture executive relationships with actual and new customers and regularly inform them about the latest developments and innovations.
- You closely follow up market developments, identify opportunities and turn them into new business proposals.
- Give commercial and technical presentations, represent the company at trade fairs and industry events.
- You will closely cooperate with and report to the Area Sales Manager Northern Europe.
Commercial and client driven, experienced with complex sales projects in horti, food or robotics sector.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferably technical/engineering/trade).
- Minimum 3-5 years in international sales, business development experience, preferably in fresh produce, food processing or other machinery industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word).
- Driving License B.
- Native Polish, business fluency level in English.
- Commercial, client and result driven mind-set.
- Ability to run long term sales projects – 6-9 months;
- Able to work self-propelled, independently and pro-actively within a team and towards clients.
- Ability to analyse and respond appropriately on customers’ needs, solution oriented.
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and processes.
- Business acumen.
At Our Client you will be given the opportunity to develop professionally within an enthusiastic team of talented and engaged colleagues where joint efforts and mutual appreciation are key. The company’s packing and sorting lines are known for its quality, accuracy and speed. You will join a company with a European coverage and a leading position in the sector, and with an ambitious growth plan. Your goal is not to just sell, your goal is to develop effective and customized solutions for your clients. After an in-depth training on the company’s packing and sorting solutions, you will become the sales contact of the company in South Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia and the Balkan. The company will provide you all tools and trainings to become a reliable partner for your clients. A market competitive remuneration package (with car, laptop, smartphone), space for personal initiative, a high level of autonomy, and personal development possibilities is foreseen.
Our Client has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Area Sales Representative (South PL & SEE) exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. A personality questionnaire and language test can be part of the recruitment process.