Application SpecialistWrocław, Poland (or Ghent, Belgium) with 20% international travelling
O DeLaval NV
DeLaval (part of Tetra Laval Group) is a world leader in the dairy farming industry, providing integrated milking solutions designed to improve dairy farmers’ production, animal welfare and overall quality of life. The group employs over 4500 passionate professionals operating in more than 100 markets across the globe. They work closely with their customers and dealers in partnership to realize their vision of making sustainable food production possible.
Its Cleaning Solutions department offers a wide range of innovative cleaning solutions (cleaning products such as CIP detergents, surface cleaners, and their applications). The department is closely connected to the DeLaval global Equipment Solutions, with a strong focus on customer benefits quality efficacy and competence development, as well as digital solutions. To assist DeLaval’s global Cleaning Solutions team we are currently looking for an Application Specialist.
Support the development of innovative Cleaning Solutions in the dairy sector
- Determine and elaborate innovative concepts and chemical or mechanical mechanisms to provide efficacious, profitable and industry leading solutions in the domain of Cleaning and Hygiene at dairy farms.
- Understand existing regional cleaning practice, equipment, local legal compliance and equipment requirements (and visit clients together with local representatives).
- Translate concepts into Business Proposals for new projects. Develop value proposition, and product placement.
- Closely cooperate with R&D and commercial teams, work alongside and cooperate with DeLaval Equipment Solutions Team, Digital Services and Service teams.
- Maintain a global competition & business intelligence awareness for related products and solutions for Cleaning Solutions.
- Conduct trainings and competence handover (technical, biological, feature and benefit).
- Contribute to drive growth and margin in the Milk Qualitity and Animal Health product area.
- The Applications Specialist reports to the Director Cleaning Solutions.
A passionate in the dairy industry, with deep interest for cleaning products and procedures
- Master degree in Agriculture, Chemistry, or Biology.
- At least 5 years of experience on an international product or project management position (related to hygiene or food processing cleaning would be an asset).
- High level of familiarity with the agricultural, dairy or food processing industry.
- You are fluent in English.
- Strong strategic thinking ability with good communicative skills.
- Organized, task oriented, proactive and analytical personality.
- Customer and market-focussed, driven by innovation.
- Teamplayer, you are able to work in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment.
- Interest for, and ability to understand the chemistry connected to detergents and cleaning principals.
DeLaval offers working within a high values company culture, an attractive working atmosphere in an international environment, and close support within a knowledgeable and driven team. There is space for personal initiative and a high level of autonomy. DeLaval offers a challenging position in a growing international organisation, and a market competitive remuneration package (including laptop and mobile, coverage of travel costs). You get the opportunitiy to work with an A-brand in a B2B environment. You can support development of new approach in Cleaning Solutions from idea generation to market release and beyond.
DeLaval has outsourced the recruitment and selection for above mentioned position exclusively to CeresRecruitment.
More information regarding our client can be found at www.delaval.com.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.