Procurement Manager - coproducts from food industryWrocław (with travelling in Poland)
O Duynie Polska sp. z o.o.Duynie Poland is the Polish subsidiary of Duynie Group. Duynie Group is an international group with businesses in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia and worldwide sales. Duynie Group works with the food & drink and bio-fuels industries, to value the co-products of their production processes into the animal feed market. The total European business is responsible for the collection and sales of over 4 million tonnes of coproduct each year.
In Poland Duynie is present since 2017. Its business is supply driven by the volumes of co-products of its suppliers (breweries / potato processing industry and many more).
To strengthen the procurement side of its business, Duynie is looking for a Procurement Manager who will play an important role in the further growth of the company in Poland.
Establish partnership with manufacturers in the food and beverages industry.
- Introduce the activities of Duynie Group to food & drinks manufacturers across Poland, discuss the potential value of the co-products they produce (e.g. potato crisps and puree, brewers’ grains).
- Actively visit and build strong relationships with existing suppliers; discuss quality, production volumes, logistics, and handling of their co-products, get to know the whole production chain.
- Recognize & analyse the potential of co-products of your clients.
- Negotiate contracts with your suppliers.
- Keep regular contact with suppliers and stay informed in case of potential production changes.
- Be in close contact with the Duynie’s sales department, forecast volumes and discuss possible margins to gain.
- Find business for Duynie and respond effectively on opportunities, decide on and select suppliers.
- Represent Duynie Poland in the international Procurement Team of the Duynie Group.
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with colleagues.
- The Procurement Manager will report to, and work in close cooperation with the Managing Director Poland.
A proactive procurement specialist with a food or agri background.
- University degree, affinity with agricultural or food production.
- Experience with business to business sale in the feed / food sector would be an asset.
- Fluent Polish and English.
- Prepared for frequent travelling in a pioneering role.
- Strong commercial, communicative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Goal oriented, able to work independently, proactively and in a self-directed flexible manner.
- Team player, shares knowledge with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Ability to persuade others, reaching creative and effective solutions, also in stressful situations
Duynie offers a market competitive remuneration package (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) and the chance to develop yourself and to grow together with the company or even within the international Duynie Group. Duynie provides a package of international product trainings and gives a lot of autonomy and possibilities to build your network and to become seen as a person of trust amongst your suppliers.
Duynie has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Procurement Manager to CeresRecruitment Polska. You can send your application via the APLIKUJ TERAZ button. For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999. More information about Duynie can be found on www.duynie.pl and on www.duyniegroup.com.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.