Junior Field Sales Manager (Animal Feed)Wrocław (working area: Poland)
O Duynie Polska sp. z o.o.Duynie Poland is the Polish subsidiary of Duynie Group. Duynie Group is an international group with businesses in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia and worldwide sales. Duynie Group works with the food & drink and bio-fuels industries, to value the co-products of their production processes into the animal feed market. The total European business is responsible for the collection and sales of over 4 million tonnes of coproduct each year.
In Poland Duynie is present since 2017. Its business is supply driven by the volumes of co-products of its suppliers (breweries / potato processing industry and many more).
StanowiskoTo explore the livestock farming market in the neighbourhood of its suppliers and to promote the nutritional value of its portfolio, Duynie is looking for a Junior Field Sales Manager.
Analyse the livestock farming market and promote the animal feed portfolio in assigned regions.
- Actively trace and visit livestock farms close to main suppliers of co-products (e.g. breweries, potato processors etc.).
- Introduce the activities of the company and the nutritional value of its portfolio to livestock farms you visit.
- Collect information and forecast the sales potential in different areas across Poland.
- Build relationships of trust with farmers by explaining and advising the benefits and the durable character of food co-products.
- Listen to the needs of potential clients (cattle farms), recognize trends, and respond on opportunities.
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with colleagues.
- In a later phase you will get more deeply involved in sales.
- The Junior Field Sales Manager will report to, and work in close cooperation with the Managing Director of Duynie Polska.
ProfilProactive, enthusiast, and passionate about livestock farming.
- Higher degree in Agriculture or Zootechnics.
- Affinity with livestock, initial commercial or technical experience would be an asset.
- Fluent Polish and English.
- Driving license B, ready to frequent travel within Poland in a pioneering role (Overnight 2-3 times a week away from home).
- Goal oriented. Ability to work independent, proactive and in a self-directed manner.
- Team player, shares knowledge with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Strong communicative and analytical skills.
- Ability to persuade others by confidence and energetic approach.
OfferDuynie offers a market conform remuneration package (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) and the chance to develop yourself and to grow together with the company. The company provides a package of international product trainings and offers a lot of autonomy and possibilities to build your network and to become seen as a person of trust amongst livestock farmers.
Duynie Polska has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Junior Field Sales Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. You can send your application via the APLIKUJ TERAZ button. For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.