Technical Sales (biopesticides) (Recently filled)Home Office
O Agrifirm Polska / ORO AGRIAgrifirm Polska is part of the international Royal Agrifirm Group with revenues of more than € 2 billion annually and more than 3.000 employees worldwide. The company is a leading agricultural cooperative and delivers measurable, relevant and sustainable value at farm, field and industry. The Group already successfully cooperates with ORO AGRI Europe, an innovative company specialized in the development, manufacturing and distribution of agricultural “soft chemistry products” which fall under the organic, sustainable or environmentally friendly categories. ORO AGRI is part of Omnia Holdings Limited and sells its products internationally to more than 78 countries.
In Poland Agrifirm is active since 1997 as a manufacturer of high quality premixes, concentrates and animal feed and owns 5 office and production facilities. Partnering in Poland with ORO AGRI the company is currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to support and develop the sales of the ORO AGRI portfolio consisting of biopesticides, soil conditioners and adjuvants.
StanowiskoDevelop the sales of biopesticides, soil conditioners and adjuvants by providing technical support.
- Provide technical and marketing support to Agrifirm’s sales team and its marketing department.
- Develop, manage and be responsible for commercial activities in Poland.
- Cooperate and visit clients together with the sales representatives of Agrifirm and promote the ORO AGRI products to existing and new growers.
- Analyse the market and implement a product development strategy to gain market share.
- Organise growers meetings and trainings regarding the application of the ORO AGRI portfolio in the arable sector (with focus on potatoes, sugar beets and cereals).
- Organize field trials and cooperate with the international product specialists of ORO AGRI.
- Interpret, collect and converse trial field data to use for product advice and technical support.
- Build relations with key customers (large and medium-sized arable farms).
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with colleagues.
- Support Regulatory Affairs if needed.
- The Technical Sales Representative will work closely with the European Business Development Manager of ORO AGRI and reports to the Sales Director of Agrifirm.
ProfilAn enthusiastic arable sector specialist with broad knowledge in agronomy.
- Higher degree in Agriculture.
- Several years of experience in the arable sector, experience with biopesticides is an asset.
- Good command of the English language.
- Excellent understanding of customer needs and importance of distinctive value proposition.
- Ability to work autonomous, proactive and in a self-directed manner.
- Prepared to frequent travel.
- Team player, ability and drive to share knowledge.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Good problem solving skills, helicopter view.
OfferAgrifirm offers a market competitive remuneration package and the chance to gain additional experience in an international company. ORO AGRI provides product trainings and you will be offered the chance to cooperate within a highly motivated team.
Agrifirm Polska has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Technical Sales Representative exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
More information regarding Agrifirm and ORO AGRI can be found on www.agrifirm.com and on www.oroagri.com.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.