Nutritionist - Ruminants & MonogastricWrocław (with travelling in Poland)
O Duynie Polska sp. z o.o.Duynie Poland is the Polish subsidiary of Duynie Group. Duynie Group is an international group with businesses in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia and worldwide sales. Duynie Group works with the food & drink and bio-fuels industries, to value the co-products of their production processes into the animal feed market. The total European business is responsible for the collection and sales of over 4 million tonnes of coproduct each year.
In Poland Duynie is present since 2017. Its business is supply driven by the volumes of co-products of its suppliers (breweries / potato processing industry and many more).
To optimize (and to explain) feed concepts towards livestock farms, Duynie is looking for a Nutritionist.
Develop and optimize feed concepts and act as support to the field sales representatives.
- Support and work with the field sales team; provide technical knowledge and advice.
- Work as part of the European nutrition team.
- Receive training and daily support from the central nutrition team, to enhance knowledge of coproduct feeding.
- Create feed concepts for livestock farmers implementing the nutritional value of co-products deriving from food and drinks manufacturers (e.g. liquid feeding, potato crisps and puree, brewers’ grains).
- Calculate feed ratios, simulate and optimize.
- Analyse and identify the nutritional value of different kinds of co-products; determine, prepare and monitor product specifications and the framework for nutritional requirements.
- Elaborate on adapted feed strategies for ruminants and introduce innovative ideas regarding the use of raw materials.
- Visit livestock farms together with the sales representatives, explain the advantages of using co-products (nutritional value, cost reducing capacities, increase of production etc.).
- Make presentations and contribute to seminars for livestock farmers across Poland.
- Be the contact person of Duynie for all technical nutritional aspects.
- The Nutritionist will report to, and work in close cooperation with the Managing Director Poland.
Knowledgeable in and driven by innovative and sustainable animal feed concepts.
- Relevant University degree (e.g. zootechnics, agriculture or veterinary medicine).
- Specialist knowledge and expertise in the field of ruminant’s nutrition.
- Interest and willingness to learn about monogastric nutrition.
- Native Polish and fluent English.
- Prepared for (frequent) travelling in Poland in a technical support role.
- Strong communicative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to discuss complete feed concepts with livestock farmers.
- Team player, shares knowledge with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Ability to persuade and enthuse others, reaching creative and effective solutions.
Duynie offers a market competitive remuneration package (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) and the chance to develop yourself and to grow together with the company or even within the international Duynie Group. Duynie provides a package of international product trainings and gives a lot of autonomy and possibilities to grow your knowledge.
Duynie has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Nutritionist - Ruminants & Monogastric to CeresRecruitment Polska. You can send your application via the APLIKUJ TERAZ button. For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999. More information about Duynie can be found on www.duynie.pl and on www.duyniegroup.com.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.