Export Area Manager (Specialty Fertilizers)Poznań (and frequent international travelling).
O P.P.C. ADOB Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.PPC ADOB is a Polish producer and trader of specialty fertilizers and inorganic chemicals. The company is leader on the Polish market and exports its products to over 80 countries on all continents. The company was established in 1990 and is the producer of well-known foliar fertilizers (e.g. BASFOLIAR® / AZOSOL) and offers a wide range of micronutrient fertilizers containing EDTA, IDHA, DTPA or HBED chelates, based on technologies developed by its own R&D department. Owing to the unique technological processes applied at production plant, PPC ADOB has become a major exporter of fertilizers such as calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate and magnesium sulphate.
The main office of ADOB is located in Poznań. To strengthen its export team, our client is currently looking for an Export Area Manager (Specialty Fertilizers).
StanowiskoBe the commercial contact and provide technical support for sales towards international clients.
- Keep contact with clients (fertilizers distributors and producers) in the assigned region.
- Combine export (sales) of specialty fertilizers and chemical raw materials with consultancy and advising.
- Undertake visits and maintain contacts with existing and potential clients.
- Conduct technical seminars and trainings on the applications of the company’s portfolio.
- Respond effectively on sales opportunities and threats and provide feedback within the team.
- Discuss and propose (where needed) tailor made solutions to your clients, and discuss possibilities with the R&D team.
- Be in contact with clients in order to prepare and execute orders, cooperate with the back office for the organization of road and sea transport and supervise the export documents.
- Follow market developments in the field and through professional journals.
- Be involved in and take responsibility for the sales budgets for the assigned area.
- The Export Area Manager reports to the Export Sales Management.
ProfilAn open-minded agri inputs specialist, driven to work in an international environment.
- Master degree in agriculture or (agri-) economics related.
- Knowledge of and feeling with plant nutrition is an asset.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in a technical/commercial role in the agricultural sector, preferably in a B2B environment of agri inputs.
- Fluency in English, knowledge of another foreign language would be a plus.
- Willingness to (frequent) travelling internationally.
- Ability to work independently and methodically, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Very good and clear communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent negotiating skills (and a creative mind set).
- Team player mentality and high interpersonal skills.
- Able to easily adapt to and understand different cultures.
OfferA challenging job opportunity at a growing and well-known player in the field of plant nutrition. You will enjoy contact with clients all over the world. The company provides profound product trainings which will enable you to become a reliable partner for your clients. ADOB offers a market competitive remuneration package and an attractive working atmosphere, space for personal initiative, a high level of autonomy, and personal development possibilities.
PPC ADOB has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Export Area Manager (Specialty Fertilizers) exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. You can send your application via the APLIKUJ TERAZ button. For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.