Sales Manager Poland - Specialty FertilizersHome Office (with frequent travelling)
About SQM Europe N.V.
SQM is the worldwide leader in its three main business areas: Specialty Plant Nutrition, Iodine and Lithium. The company has commercial offices in more than 20 countries, which enables SQM to offer its products to customers in 110 countries throughout Europe, America, Asia and Oceania. SQM is the global market leader in producing potassium nitrate from natural origin, with the lowest Carbon Footprint, chloride-free, and 100% water soluble, allowing a more rational use of water for fertigation applications, increasing the quality and yield of a variety of crops (indoor and outdoor).
SQM Europe N.V.'s headquarters are based in Antwerp, handling international sales of the products in close consultation with local distributors, joint ventures or wholly owned sales branch offices. For further expansion of the Specialty Plant Nutrition (SPN) division of the company, our client is currently looking for a Sales Manager Poland.
Be the technical commercial contact for sales of SQM’s Specialty Plant Nutrition portfolio
- Be responsible for the sales and marketing of SPN products, in a first phase in Poland, in a second phase including also other CEE markets.
- Analyze markets and look for new opportunities and applications in the use of Specialty Fertilizers, establish a diversified network of distributors (geographic and segment).
- Provide trainings regarding the correct use and dosage of fertilizers to customers and sales teams of distributors, promoting the use of SQM products.
- Negotiate contracts, taking into account product range, price policy and delivery times. Follow-up sales and payments and work towards targets.
- Participate actively in national and international conferences and seminars and stay informed on evolutions and trends in the market.
- Work in close collaboration with the office in Antwerp (orders, logistics, financial issues, marketing and technical support).
- Work out business plans for the development of the company’s SPN product portfolio in Poland, and later on for its neighboring countries.
- The Sales Manager Poland reports to the Sales Director Specialty Plant Nutrition Europe in Antwerp (Belgium).
A result-driven Agri inputs specialist with an extended network in the Horticultural sector
- Master’s degree in Agriculture / Agronomy or equal through experience.
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience in a technical/commercial role in the Agricultural sector, preferably in a B2B environment of Horticultural Agri inputs, knowledge of plant nutrition is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Polish, knowledge of another foreign language would be a plus.
- Management experience or knowledge of Business Economy are additional assets.
- Prepared to travel extensively in Poland and later on in other (Central) East-European countries, occasionally to Belgium or other European destinations.
- Ability to work independently and methodically, with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Very good and clear communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent negotiating skills (and a creative mind set).
- Team player mentality and high interpersonal skills.
A challenging job opportunity at a worldwide leader in the field of plant nutrition. After an in-depth training of the SQM business and its Specialty Fertilizer portfolio, you will become the face of the company in Poland (and in a second phase also in other CEE countries). The company will provide you all tools to become a reliable partner for your clients and to further develop its business in the assigned area, in cooperation with a highly motivated team. SQM offers a market competitive remuneration package, space for personal initiative, a high level of autonomy, and personal development possibilities.
SQM has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Sales Manager Poland - Specialty Fertilizers exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
You can send your application through the website www.ceresrecruitment.pl.
For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999.
More information regarding SQM and its SPN portfolio can be found on www.sqm.com.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.