National Sales Manager (Bovine Genetics)Home Office (Central - North Poland)
About ABS Polska Sp. z o.o.
ABS Polska Sp. z o.o. is part of Genus Breeding, the world's leading provider of bovine genetics and reproduction services, marketing in more than 70 countries around the globe, and employing around 2.300 employees worldwide. As a result of its excellent breeding selection program of the bulls, every year, its breeding advisors and distributors provide approximately 17 million servings of dairy and meat cow semen to farms on all continents.
In Poland ABS has a dynamic team of Sales & Breeding Advisors who are selling and promoting ABS products (bull semen, udder care & hygiene products and tags) and services towards dairy farms. Its company’s headquarters are located in Gronowo Górne near Elbląg. Due to the growth in Poland we are currently looking for a National Sales Manager who will be responsible for target realisation and development of the sales team, and for further growth of the business and market share in Poland.
Take the lead in the management of the sales team and deliver business growth.
- Be responsible for the realisation of the sales targets (of semen, service and all ABS products) through effective leadership of the team of Sales & Breeding Advisors.
- Manage the sales team through effective performance management, training and daily coaching. Motivate and energise the team to deliver against key objectives.
- Control and effectively manage OPEX costs, investing where necessary.
- Closely cooperate with the General Manager to define and to achieve the individual goals for your team members, support and assess the activities of your team.
- Promote and represent Genus products, services and people to customers, both external and internal, and key industry holders.
- Support the team to introduce new customers to ABS Genetics, identify prospects and develop individual strategies resulting in additional sales and business growth.
- Actively participate in regional Team meetings and assist peers with any matters in their territory where required. Work as a team player to achieve overall business objectives.
- Work together with all support functions (like HR, Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Health & Safety etc.).
- Willingness to be involved/assist in key projects.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring that the Company's Health and Safety Regulations are complied with at all times.
- The National Sales Manager closely works with and reports to the General Manager Poland.
An ambitious and effective Sales Manager with broad livestock knowledge.
- Master Degree in Zootechnics, Agriculture or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2-5 years commercial experience and team managing experience in the agricultural sector (managing a team of minimum 6-15 people in the field).
- Native Polish and fluency in English.
- Valid driving license cat. B.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, creative, self-motivated and result driven.
- Ability to ensure coaching and development of a team.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others and to communicate with people at all levels.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mind set and a good commercial attitude.
- Excellent communicative, analytical and problem solving skills.
Our client offers you a versatile job with a high level of autonomy, a chance to develop yourself and your team, and to have impact on the business. A market-competitive remuneration package is foreseen (incl. car, smartphone, laptop, health and social package etc.). You will enjoy a nice working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team and will be representing a company where you can grow your ideas.
Place of employment
Home Office (Central - North Poland) with frequent travelling by car (50%).
Our client has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the National Sales Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment. More info regarding ABS Polska and Genus can be found on www.abspolska.com and on www.genusplc.com. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.