Managing Director Poland - Feed Sector (rekrutacja zakończona)Poland. Relocation close to the HQ will be requested
About organizationOur client is an international player in the animal feed sector.
Bear ultimate responsibility for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction
- Set the overall strategic direction of the company in Poland, develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals set by the board.
- Lead the company and ensure all employees buy into the company vision.
- Ensure a positive work environment and team spirit. Give your employees the opportunity and autonomy to grow and develop. Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities.
- Closely cooperate with the different departments of the company.
- Analyze opportunities for growth in the animal feed sector to drive profitability.
- Responsible for company policies and legal guidelines.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Focus on achieving results in cooperation with the team.
- The Managing Director Poland reports to the European Director Feed.
A dynamic and entrepreneurial manager with broad knowledge of the feed business and agricultural industry
- Several years of operational, commercial or executive experience in the feed sector (or in another agricultural sector).
- University degree (Economics, Business, Agribusiness or Agricultural is an asset).
- Native Polish and very good knowledge of the English language.
- A proven track record in managing and steering a team, incl. wages, defining tasks and goals.
- Experience with balance sheets and P&L.
- Goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mindset and a good commercial attitude.
- Teamplayer, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and inspire others).
- Strong communicative, analytical and problem solving skills, also in stressful situations.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities.
Our client offers a challenging job opportunity at a company in full growth, where you will have the possibility to develop. The Polish subsidiary is backed up by a big international company where open communication and respect towards others is highly valued. A market competitive remuneration package (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) is foreseen.
Our client has outsourced the Search and Selection for the Managing Director Poland exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.