General Manager Poland (agri machinery)Toruń, Poland. Relocation close to the HQ will be requested
About Maschio Gaspardo Poland Sp. z o.o.
Maschio Gaspardo S.p.A. is one of the world’s largest players specialising in the production of agricultural machinery for tillage, sowing, seeding, mowing, forage-making and spraying. Its international HQ is located in Italy. Founded in 1964 by Egidio Maschio, Maschio Gaspardo is now managed by his sons Mirco and Andrea together with a managerial organization. The Group employs 1.900 people worldwide.
Maschio Gaspardo Poland Sp. z o.o. is since 2005 the Polish subsidiary of the Maschio Gaspardo Group, with headquarters located in Toruń. Its engaged and experienced team is selling through an already established extended network of distributors and local dealers. To take the lead of all its operations in Poland and the Baltic republics we currently are looking for a General Manager Poland.
Hold ultimate responsibility for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction.
- Set the overall strategic direction of Maschio Gaspardo in Poland, develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals set by the Board.
- Streamline the sales, the stock, the delivery times, the promotion activities in conjunction with the regional sales managers as well as with the dealers’ network. Ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure a positive work environment and team spirit. Give your employees the opportunity and autonomy to grow and develop. Ensure performance appraisal, training and professional development activities.
- Lead the company and ensure all employees buy into the company vision. Manage the individual departments (sales, after sales service & spare parts, finance and administration, logistics) in order to guarantee a smooth operation.
- Analyze opportunities in the professional arable sector to drive profitability. Ongoing analysis of the market, trends and competition in terms of prices and services.
- Be responsible for the budget and forecasting.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Supervise the after sales service, spare part sales and guarantee issues in close contact with the company’s HQ and the distributors.
- The General Manager Poland reports to the Global Sales Director and to the Board of the Maschio Gaspardo Group.
A real people manager, commercial and customer-driven, with well-developed business vision for the agri machinery sector.
- Several years of operational, commercial or executive experience in an (inter)national group in the agri machinery sector.
- University degree (Agribusiness or Agricultural is an asset).
- Native Polish and very good English, knowledge of Italian or other languages is an asset.
- A proven track record in managing and steering a team, incl. wages, defining tasks and goals.
- Experience with working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Willingness to travel in Poland and abroad.
- Goal oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mind set and a good commercial attitude.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others).
- Strong communicative, analytical and problem solving skills, also in stressful situations.
- Ability to spot and fast respond on business opportunities.
Growing Together is the mission and vision of Maschio Gaspardo. The company offers a challenging and versatile job opportunity at a leading international group in the agricultural sector, where open communication and respect towards others is highly valued. You will have the possibility to further shape and develop the company in Poland (and Baltic republics). A market competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone) are foreseen. You will enjoy a nice working atmosphere in a dynamic and ambitious team, and will be representing a company where you can grow your ideas.
Maschio Gaspardo has outsourced the Search and Selection for the General Manager Poland exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. More information regarding our client can be found on https://www.maschio.com/pl/web/poland. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.