Consultant Recruitment & Selection - Food and AgriHome Office (Poland)
About CeresRecruitment Polska Sp. z o.o.
Ceres is the international Recruitment, Interim Solutions and Executive Search specialist for food and agri vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. We are active in Poland, Belgium, Germany and in the Netherlands where we were founded. Our strength lies in the personal approach, the in-depth knowledge of this sector, the experience of the search team, our online and off-line recruitment campaigns and our extensive network.
For several years we have been successfully operating on the Polish food and agri market. Following the growth of our activities we are currently looking for a new colleague.
Search and select candidates that can make the difference for your clients.
- Understand the business and company culture of your clients and respond effectively to their needs.
- Be responsible for the entire recruitment and selection processes you conduct.
- Advice clients regarding recruitment strategy, make thorough vacancy analysis and identify specific competences and requirements for open vacancies they have.
- Develop a network of business partners and candidates in food related industries.
- Invest in your relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Be(come) a trustful sparring partner for your professional network.
- Conduct job interviews with candidates, listen and recognize their potential, match candidates to suitable vacancies.
- Be passionate in everything you do, act commercial where needed.
- Give proper feedback to candidates and clients on a well-timed base.
- The Consultant reports to and closely cooperates with the Managing Partner Poland.
Entrepreneurial relation builder, familiar with and passionate about the food and agri sector
- Higher educated, Bachelor or Master Level.
- Several years of managerial experience in the food or agri sector (commercial-technical, production, procurement, HR management …) enabled you to have built a wide network in, and to understand the specifics of the sector.
- Native Polish and good command of the English language.
- Prepared to frequently travel.
- Deep interest for interpersonal and (multi-discipline) organisational processes.
- Good communicative skills and team player.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and to assure customer and candidate satisfaction.
- Flexible and service minded, open minded and with respect towards others.
- Active and entrepreneurial mind-set, well-developed business skills.
- Ability to work autonomous, commercially driven and result oriented.
Depending on working experience and seniority you will receive personal trainings on the job and first assignments will be filled in close cooperation with colleagues. Remuneration depends on personal results and can be excellent. We offer a high values company culture and an attractive working atmosphere, with plenty of space for personal initiative and a high level of autonomy.
You can send your application via the website www.ceresrecruitment.pl. For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999. A personality questionnaire will be part of the recruitment process.