Business Development Manager (rekrutacja zakończona)Home Office (with frequent travelling)
About Agrivi Poland
Agrivi Polska Sp. z o.o. is the Polish subsidiary of Agrivi, one of the global leaders in the farm management software industry with customer base worldwide and Europe as its core market. The company works with all stakeholders from the agricultural value chain – from farmers of all scales, cooperatives, vertical food production and sourcing industry, to governments, NGOs and other stakeholders interested in improving agricultural production. Its farm management software is globally recognized as one of the top farm management solutions on the market, backed up by a strong traction of thousands of farmers from over 150 countries worldwide that are improving their production with the help of Agrivi. The company was granted the title of World’s Best Startup in 2014.
In Poland our client aims to strongly gain market share. To introduce and sell its software solutions to customers in the agricultural and food processing sector, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager.
Introduce and sell Agrivi’s management software solutions on the Polish Agri & Food market
- Identify and contact Enterprise accounts amongst large farms and food processing companies.
- Drive the sales funnel, own all aspects of the sales from qualification, needs assessment, presentation of the company’s solutions till contract negotiation and closing the sales.
- Conduct market research, assess market needs and position Agrivi on the market as the ideal provider of management software solutions towards agricultural enterprises.
- Find new business and expand current customer base through prospecting, organize on site meetings on customer locations and conduct product demonstrations.
- Foster, nurture and build client relationships.
- Ensure regular contract execution of the accounts and handle overdue payments.
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships with key third party influencers.
- Organization and participation in trade shows, conferences and media coverage.
- Register all sales activities on a daily basis in CRM.
- Stay in close contact with other Agrivi global offices and teams.
- The Business Development Manager reports to the management.
Dynamic and sales driven, passionate about optimizing agricultural and food production
- Relevant higher degree in Agriculture or Agribusiness (or IT and familiar with agriculture).
- Strong business development and sales experience with proven track record in agri and/or food, understanding the specifics of the sector.
- Possessing a well-established network in the agri-business.
- Native Polish and fluency in English.
- Experience in working with modern sales tools, CRM and similar.
- Ability to generate, qualify and close business opportunities.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationships building skills, analytical and conceptual mind set, able to take into account and react on the needs of different stakeholders at clients.
- Strong team-player, open minded and with respect towards others, able to work in an autonomous and entrepreneurial way.
- Able to show the benefits of technology implementation and to sell solutions to key decision makers (on C-level).
- Flexible and service minded.
Agrivi offers working within a high values company culture, an attractive working atmosphere and close support within a dynamic and driven team. There is space for personal initiative and a high level of autonomy. Agrivi offers a challenging position in a growing international organisation, a market competitive remuneration package (including laptop and mobile, coverage of travel costs). The company will provide you all tools to become a reliable partner for your clients and to further develop its business in the assigned area, and opportunities for personal development.
Agrivi has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Business Development Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska.
More information about Agrivi can be found on www.agrivi.com.
A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.