Business Development Manager - Arable SectorWest Poland
About Koppert Polska Sp. z o.o.
Koppert Polska is the Polish subsidiary of Koppert Biological Systems B.V., the global leader in biological crop protection and natural pollination methods. The company was founded in 1967 in the Netherlands, where it has its headquarters. More than 50 years of experience has enabled the company to develop effective solutions for the protection of plants. Koppert aims to make agriculture healthier, safer and more productive, in partnership with nature. The company provides an integrated system of specialist knowledge and natural, safe solutions that improves crop health, resilience and production. The company employs over 1.500 people worldwide and distributes its products in more than 60 countries.
Koppert Polska is based in Poznań, where it packs and distributes the products arriving from the Netherlands. Next to sustainable solutions for horticulture, the company is also actively developing an innovative portfolio for the arable sector. To launch and manage the arable portfolio (initially in the west of Poland), Koppert is looking for a Business Development Manager Arable crops.
Introduce and manage Koppert’s arable portfolio on the Polish market
- Prepare and implement a strategical plan for the company’s arable portfolio in cooperation with the European AGRI project team.
- Take the lead in developing a distributor network for the arable portfolio: approach and start up cooperation with distributors in the west of Poland – negotiate sales conditions and provide product information.
- Train, motivate and support the Sales Representatives of the distributors.
- Give support towards key customers and business partners.
- Manage the organization of open days and trials.
- Decide on and budget (and provide technical information for) marketing activities (leaflets, information brochures, participation in agri fairs etc.) in cooperation with the back office.
- Follow market developments in the field and through professional journals and publications.
- Be involved in R&,D activities for the arable portfolio.
- Become a specialist of Koppert’s arable product portfolio and actively grow its applications in Poland.
- The Business Development Manager Arable Crops closely cooperates with and reports to the General Manager Poland.
B2B sales experienced, familiar with and passionate by the arable sector
- Higher degree in agriculture, affinity with arable crops (corn and cereals).
- Several years of experience in a B2B commercial-technical environment in the arable sector.
- Good command of the English language.
- Prepared to frequently travel within the assigned region, and to participate in technical trainings abroad.
- Good communicative skills and team player.
- Ability to work autonomous, sales driven and result oriented.
- Flexible and service minded, open minded and with respect towards others.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Active and entrepreneurial mind-set , well-developed business skills.
Koppert offers working within a high values company culture, an attractive working atmosphere and close support within the team. There is space for personal initiative and a high level of independency. Koppert offers a challenging position in a growing international organisation, a market competitive remuneration package (including car, laptop and mobile) and opportunities for personal development.
Koppert Polska has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for Business Development Manager Arable Crops exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. More information about Koppert can be found on www.koppert.com. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.