Area Sales Manager CEE - MonogastricsHQ in Kutno and frequent travelling
About Provit (Pancosma)
Provit Sp. z o.o. is part of ADM, an international group with more than 32.000 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. ADM is a global leader in nutrition who unlocks the power of nature to envision, create and combined ingredients and flavours for food and beverages, supplements, animal feed, and more.
Provit is active on the Polish feed market since 2001 as a manufacturer of high quality acidifiers and preservatives, biostimulators, flavouring and taste-enhancing additives for cattle, poultry and pigs. Through the merger with ADM in 2019, Provit is now also selling the feed additives of Pancosma, an innovative and worldwide present Swiss feed additives manufacturer. To sell and promote the Pancosma portfolio in Poland, (and neighbouring countries), Provit is currently looking for an enthusiast monogastrics expert with experience in the feed additives market.
Grow and manage the sales of the company’s portfolio in the assigned area.
- Manage and monitor all commercial activities related to the company’s poultry and swine portfolio in Poland (and later also for neighbouring countries), in close cooperation with the team.
- Build partnership relations with key customers (feed and premix manufacturers).
- Create and sustain relations with new customers.
- Propose and implement a sales plan and a product development strategy to gain market share and increase profitability of the company.
- Analyse the feed market, recognize trends and respond on opportunities.
- Create and maintain constructive relations with the organisations, associations and ministries of the respective field.
- Stay up to date with the quality and sale regulations of the feed sector.
- The Area Sales Manager closely cooperates with, and reports to the Area Sales Director (EMEA).
An enthusiast poultry or swine specialist with broad knowledge of feed additives.
- University degree in Zootechnics or Feed Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a sales position in the feed sector (poultry or swine).
- Good English knowledge.
- Prepared to frequent travel, both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to work proactive and in a self-directed manner.
- Team player, shares knowledge, capability to implement changes.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Flexible and service minded.
Provit offers working within a high values company culture, an attractive working atmosphere and close support within a dynamic and driven team. There is space for personal initiative and a high level of autonomy. Provit offers a challenging position in a growing international organization, a market competitive remuneration package (including laptop, smartphone and company car). The company will provide you all tools to become a reliable partner for your clients and to further develop its business in the assigned area, and opportunities for personal development.
Provit has outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the Area Sales Manager exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. More information regarding our client can be find on: provit.pl, pancosma.com and on adm.com.